Monday, September 22, 2008

New Spacey Music Video for fun

The talented Macjammer Reinholt56 wrote an intriguing ambient piece of music here called "Cosmic Symphony", and when I heard it, various abstract colorful images started floating in my head... so I asked him if it would be OK for me to capture these images as a music video, and he graciously agreed. After a couple of days of designing and laying out the coordinates, I started my computer on the task of creating over 4,000 images (at 640x480) for the movie. 4 days of continuous image-rendering later (with all 4 CPUs cranked at 99%), the movie is ready for viewing here. I hope you like it. I have also made the high-quality 640x480 QuickTime movie available for direct-download too, it is crystal clear and there are details in it that you cannot see in the Google/YouTube videos below. Here is the high-quality version of the movie: 'control-click' or 'right-click' here to download this as a (QuickTime movie) file, and play locally on your computer. Note that it is 284 MB, which will take quite some time to download. But if you are interested in a crisp movie, this is the one to get.

If you wish to leave a comment on the video itself, click here. Or comment here in the blog... I would be very interested in your thoughts on the music video, positive and negative!

ttfn,
Drakonis


(Google's video seems a bit clearer)


(YouTube's video is a little blurry)

No comments: