Thursday, December 6, 2007

I've been Podcast(ed)?

Far off in the UK, an ecclectic Doctor Who-fan, going by the nom de plume of "Epileptic Gibbon", works tirelessly to pull together interesting indie music that flies under the radar of pop radio stations (and is therefore worth listening to)... and pulls together 1-hour "podcast" shows. This month's "Christmas" podcast features one of my pieces of music (Belle Fugue), which he let me verbally introduce on his show! His prior shows are quite engaging as well, and give you all sorts of pointers to lesser known artists writing really stunning music. I'd heartily recommend checking out his fresh picks of music... at The Epileptic Gibbon Podcast Music Show! I think you might enjoy it.

1 comment:

hakucho said...

Congratulations!

Just wanted to let you know I stopped by Fluffy's Garden :)