Sunday, June 14, 2009

What makes you salivate?

Chocolate, perhaps? How about some beautifully cooked bacon?

Hold that thought...

This movie is an out-take from a recent sheep-shearing movie my wife and I took back in April... (posted in the prior blog entry below.)

It turns out that there is not much to do while the sheep shearer does his thing, so everyone else just stands around and talks between sheep-grabs.

So... please listen to the silly conversational banter we were having (over the wind noise) in the beginning of this movie. Now fast-forward to a couple of months later, when this local news video pops up, and my wife and I are floored, they actually made this concoction we joked about and took it to the fair! And people are eating it! How funny.

1 comment:

Julia said...

I actually heard about this delicacy before. Had not seen them for myself. I think one of the pictures showed the chocolate covered bacon at the fair.

Moral to the story is that great minds think alike!!!!